An anti-slip paper sheet used to reduce damage by protecting products distributed on pallets.
GRIP SHEET® is a non-slip, stabilizing, protective insert paper sheet that holds loads in place by increasing the coefficient of friction between the layers on a pallet and therefore reduces breakage and protects products distributed on pallets.
- Paper Grip Sheets – Suggested for carton boxes and bags.
- These PET Grip sheets are typically used for internal warehousing with repeated reuse of these PET Grip Sheets.
Features and benefits
- Reduction of damages.
- Reduction of load shifting on pallet.
- Stabilization of unstable containers.
- Increase in customer satisfaction.
- Safe stacking of loads on pallet.
- Increase of load per pallet / reduces the number of pallets.
- Reduces handling, transport costs, and pollution while it also helps increase sales.
- Reduction of costs, delays and injuries caused by loads falling during handling and transportation.
- Facilitate the handling of loads on pallet before stretch film.
- Elimination of stretch film for internal handling and warehousing.
- Reduction of the packaging costs, warehousing space and handling of packaging materials.
- Improvement of your products and company’s image.
- Grip sheets are totally non toxic and dust free.
- Grip sheet paper can be recycled and reduced to paper pulp.
- Reusable & Recyclable.
- Protects products against humidity coming from the pallet.
- Prevents crushing of goods when goods are packed using column stacking with Grip Sheet.
- Grip Sheet is water repellent and has a low permeability to gases. It helps in the protection of products from moisture.
- Grip Sheet has a low unit price and is comfortably competitive with alternative methods of stabilization.